What do I need to know?
Plan pays 60% of the salary prior the disability, or up to 70% of the salary -if receiving other disability benefits-
when the insured is totally disabled. The insured is eligible for benefits after the Elimination Period is fulfilled.
How Do I Get Started?
Please contact us to file a claim. The forms you will need to complete are the following:
- CITY Employee - LTD Claim Forms
- DWP Employee - LTD Claim Forms
Where to mail your claim forms?
City Employees Club of Los Angeles
Attention: Claims Dept.
311 S Spring Street. Suite 1300
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Why Get Long Term Disability from the Club?
- In-House Claims Department: We will guide you through every step of the way
- Benefits are Non-taxable
- Progressive Partial Disability Benefits: When your salary is reduced due to partial disability, this insurance pays you up to 70%
- Death Benefit: 3 month benefit is paid to your family.